January 28, 2019
Griffith University is pleased to announce the Canadian Law Student Scholarship. The scholarship is open For High-achieving students from Canada applying for the Bachelor of Laws or Juris Doctor program at Griffith University.
The scholarship is valued at $5,000 in total and is for tuition fees only. Two deductions of $2,500 will be applied in the first trimester and second trimester of the program.
Griffith University ranks in the top 3 percent of universities globally. The mission of University is to engage in outstanding scholarship that makes a major contribution to society and to produce groundbreaking research.
- Applications Deadline: May 17, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open to pursuing a bachelor or Juris doctor program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the field of Law.
- Scholarship Award: $5,000 in total (two payments of $2,500 in the first year of the program).
- Nationality: Canadian applicants are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from Canada.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of Canada.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into the Bachelor of Laws or Juris Doctor by the scholarship closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of the previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in the Bachelor of Laws (1483 and 1484) or Juris Doctor (5734) program in Trimester 2 2019 at Griffith University.
Applicants must provide:
- A completed scholarship application form by the published closing dates.
- A certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://www.griffith.edu.au/international/scholarships-finance/application-form