March 11, 2018
The Faculty of Social Sciences at the University of Antwerp is inviting applications for Doctoral scholarship in the area of International Relations.
The University of Antwerp is one of the major Belgian universities located in the city of Antwerp. The name is abbreviated as UAntwerp, as the abbreviation UA should no longer be used.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Doctoral degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the area of International Relations.
- Scholarship Award: It offers:
- A doctoral scholarship for a period of four years;
- The start date of the scholarship will preferably be 1 July 2018 and no later than 1 September 2018;
- A gross monthly grant ranging from € 2.324,20 – € 2.469,08;
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment.
- Nationality: Students from Belgium are eligible
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Students from Belgium are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- You hold a master’s degree in International Relations or any other social science discipline of relevance to the project. Candidates with a background in anthropology, history, or philosophy are welcome to apply as well.
- You have an excellent academic track record.
- Students in the final year of their degree can also apply.
- You are committed to the educational vision and the research policy of the university.
- You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative and cooperative.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have a profound knowledge of English.
How to Apply:
- Please send your application to jorg.kustermans-at-uantwerpen.be until the closing date 1 May 2018.
- Applications should include your CV, motivation letter, and a 1-2 page critical response to the project description for ‘Beyond Contractualism.’ The full project description will be sent to candidates upon request.
- A pre-selection will be made from amongst the submitted applications.
- The remainder of the selection procedure is specific to the position and will be determined by the selection panel.
- For questions about the profile and the description of duties, please contact Prof. Jorg Kustermans, jorg.kustermans-at-uantwerpen.be.