January 28, 2019
To be eligible, applicants must:
- have a non-Italian nationality
- hold a non-Italian secondary school diploma (for Bachelor’s degree applicants) or a non-Italian Bachelor’s degree (for Master’s degree applicants)
- pre-enroll to any degree course completely taught in English at the University of Padova within the deadline (see the Call for Applications)
Failure to meet one or more of these criteria automatically means that applicants are not eligible for this scholarship.
How to apply: Applicants will be automatically considered for the selection procedure if they meet the requirements. There is no separate application to be filled out or additional specific documents to be submitted besides those indicated in the Calls for applications of the chosen course.
Selection criteria: Admitted candidates are selected for a scholarship on the basis of their academic excellence and promise in the proposed field of study, academic quality and results of the preceding education, etc. Evaluation Committees will award up to 1 (one) scholarship for each Bachelor’s and Master’s degree.
Payments arrangements: The scholarship will be paid in three (3) instalments of €4.000,00 (gross amount) each. Applicants will receive the first instalment once in Padova, upon completion of enrolment procedures. The following instalments will be released if applicants achieve at least:
- 12 ECTS by 28th February 2020
- 36 ECTS by 10th August 2020.
Duration: Scholarships will be offered for 1 academic year. Renewals could be granted upon specific merit conditions, but are not necessarily guaranteed.
Revocation: the University of Padova will revoke applicants scholarship if:
- Applicants do not obtain at least 20 ECTS by 30th November 2020
- Applicants decide to transfer to another University or withdraw from their studies.